"Five random things about yourself, then pass it along to your favorite followers."
I was tagged by the lovely talis-vita-est
1. I’d rather eat the crust of the pizza first then eat the rest of it. I only eat it that way when i’m dining alone because I can’t bother to explain it to people.
2. I thought Meg Ryan was my soul mate for way too long.
3. Up to about age 13, I swore I was going to become a scientist. I can’t even connect with that kid anymore.
4. I’m becoming my mother. Growing up, i’d always complain about how many people she allowed to come live with us, and how i’d have to stay behind long after the church service was over because she was counselling someone. I even despised the fact that she loved volunteer work so much and went to school for Psychology. Skip to Danielle at 22….I have a Psychology degree, i’m always thinking about how many homeless persons I can fit into my room, and i’ve really got a heart for volunteerism. I’ve officially become my mother.
5. I can carry on whole conversations with myself for VERY long periods of time. I’m legit worried that I do too well of a job of entertaining myself.